Group tours to Auschwitz from Krakow. Auschwitz group tours in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, language and other languages.
- Transportation to/from Auschwitz /Birkenau with air-conditioned bus or minivan.
- Transportation between camps.Licensed local guide in your/chosen language.
- The camp visiting in groups not exceeding 30 people.
- English speaking tour leader care during the trip.
- Earphones, making visiting easy.
- The trip takes 6-7 hours.
- Film screening.
- Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Office address: sw. Gertrudy 14/P1, Krakow (next to Wawel Hill)
Reservation should be sent to the email address: email@example.com
What we see: KL Auschwitz. short break and Birkenau in the small village Brzezinka, where we go by our bus.
- Auschwitz group tours from Krakow to Auschwitz. Auschwitz from Krakow.
- We organize group tours in Auschwitz museum in all possible languages.
- Groups consist of 30 people maximum.
- General tours 3,5h (Auschwitz ~~2h, 20 min break, Birkenau ~~1,30h).
- The whole trip takes 6-7 hours. Visiting the museum 3,5 hours.
- A movie about Auschwitz Birkenau liberation, during the journey.
- Book now! firstname.lastname@example.org
Auschwitz and Birkenau were German Nazi concentration and extermination camp during the II World War. The largest camp created on the Polish territory in order to murder Jews and not only from all over the Europe. The camp has become the site of the extermination of over 1.1 million men, women and children. Auschwitz Museum has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Undoubtedly, this is the place which should be visited by everyone.