Cracow City Tours.
This page helps you to make decision how to spend your precious time in Krakow. You have a list of tours below. See suggestions and decide.
Email to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile to call me. My name is Anita. 0048602388200
1 option: Krakow 3 h.
- Wawel Hill with Wawel Cathedral [ticket: 17 PLN]
- Wawel Royal Castle (from the yard)
- then Royal Route … Narrow, intersecting streets of Krakow and picturesque window decorations as well as deep green of trees and vegetation
- Jagiellonian University [from the yard]
- Main Market Square
- st. Mary’s Basilica [entry ticket: 15 PLN]
- Cloth Hall – Sukiennice
- The Barbican fortification
- Defensive walls
2 option: The Royal Castle 2 h visit
- Royal State Rooms at the Wawel Castle. The visit should be booked in advanced. Private or group visit. English-speaking guide: 260 PLN. Other languages on request. Tickets: 30 PLN per person.
- Private Royal Apartments at the Wawel Royal Castle. The visit should be booked in advanced. Visiting in groups of max. 10 persons. Reservation fee: 140 PLN. Tickets: 30 PLN per person.
3 option: around Main Market Square 3 h
- Jagiellonian University museum 1 h visit [entry ticket: 15 PLN per person]
- Painting of Leonardo da Vinci ‘Lady with Ermine’ is on a display of new open Czartoryski Museum. [entry ticket 35 PLN per person]
- Underground Museum of the Main Square 1,5 h [entry ticket 28 PLN per person]
4 option: Krakow visiting and Famous Stained Glass Museum 4 h
- Wawel Cathedral [*17 PLN]
- Wawel Castle from the courtyard
- Famous Stained Glass Museum visiting [*65 PLN]
- Main Market Square (Rynek Glówny in Kraków)
- st.Mary’s Basilica [*15 PLN]
- Cloth Hall – Sukiennice – National Gallery [*35 PLN]
- *the price of entry tickets per person
5 option: Visiting Grand Theater in Krakow (Słowacki theatre)
We cordially invite you to visit the Theater with a guide who will present you the wonderful history of the Theater and people associated with it. You will discover the secrets of the stage on which contemporary dramaturgy, modern staging, stage design and acting took shape in the 19th and 20th centuries.
Decorative platforms in the lobby, a magnificent foyer, a beautiful chandelier and the famous curtain painted by Henryk Siemiradzki are just some of the attractions waiting for you during your visit.
⇒Price of the tour › 450 PLN (group of max 10 people). ⇒Duration › 1 hour
6 option: Krakow visiting: 4 squares, 3 districts and Vistula river. 4-5 h visit
Walking this route, you will see Krakow with all its most important monuments. Quite like a standard route, but… not exactly. We will go through different streets, generally not known to the tourists. You will discover “hidden” Krakow visiting its picturesque, charming corners, filled with quiet, cozy cafes. The walls and buildings which remember old times of richness and gold. You will hear stories from the past: political position of Poland in the world, Poles’ connection with the major houses in Europe, dark times of the occupation, independence and the II World War, communism and “V” – “Victory”, the symbol of Freedom. You will experience the history, and nothing will be left out. That’s our promise. And while meeting with the past, you will visit the most beautiful districts of Krakow: The Old Town, Jewish District Kazimierz and Podgorze – with the remnants of ghetto … And after that, we will have a coffee by Vistula river and see the charming Bridge of the Lovers. Feel invited!
Advantages of the tour:
- 3 districts in one tour: the Old Town of Krakow. Kazimierz district – its Jewish and Christian part. Podgorze district – the former ghetto in Krakow.
- 4 squares of Krakow. The square is the most important part of the city and a center of its life.
- The most important parts of Krakow on this tour.
- Interesting objects.
- You will experience Krakow as a city of many cultures.
- I strongly recommend Krakow visiting at late evening, especially during spring, summer and the beginning of autumn.
- And if you need to have a rest during the tour, do not worry – we will stop for a coffee brake at a place of your choice. The place which you like it.
The plan of the tour is as follows:
- Main Square: The Cloth Hall [Sukiennice] and St. Mary’s church [ticket 15 PLN]
- Jagiellonian University, Collegium Maius
- Wawel Hill with Castle and a Cathedral [ticket 17 PLN]
- Szeroka street – Remuh Synagogue with old Jewish cemetery [ticket 10 PLN], the Old Synagogue and more …
- New Square, called the Jewish Place.
- Joseph street and the yard from “The Schindler List”.
- Wolnica Square – the Christian part of Kazimierz.
- The Bridge of the Lovers and Vistula river.
- Coffee or lunch time … and then, we can go on … If you want 🙂
- New re-Open Czartoryski museum with Leonardo da Vinci & Rembrandt paintings
- Underground Main Square. Duration 1 h; English-speaking guide: 300 PLN, tickets: 28 PLN/per person
- National Gallery XIXc. paintings. Duration 1 h, English-speaking guide: 300 PLN, tickets: 35 PLN
- Royal State Rooms at the Wawel Castle. The visit should be booked in advanced. 1 h visiting in groups of max. 30 persons. English-speaking guide: 300 PLN. Other languages on request. Tickets: 30 PLN per person
- Private Royal Apartments at the Wawel Royal Castle. The visit should be booked in advanced. 1h visiting in groups of max. 10 persons. reservation fee: 200 PLN. Tickets: 35 PLN per person
- Armory and Treasury. The visit should be booked in advanced. 1h visiting in groups of max. 30 persons. English-speaking guide: 300 PLN. Other languages on request. Tickets: 30 PLN per person