This page helps you to make decision. You have a list of tours below. See suggestions and decide.
Email to contact me: email@example.com
Mobile to call me. My name is Anita. 0048602388200
Adolf Hitler Platz – The Main Square in Krakow and around. 2 h tour.
- The Main Market Square renamed to Adolf Hitler Platz
- The Palace under the Rams
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow Collegium Maius
- Jagiellonian University Collegium Novum
- The prison in the Archaeological Museum – The cells where the worst beasts were kept.
- Amon Göth, the commandant of the Plaszow camp.
- Mr. Edward Mosberg – Survivor of the Nazi Ghetto in Krakow. He was a witness in Nuremberg at the trial of the Nazis. He is fighting for the memory of those murdered during the Holocaust, today. He is my history teacher of those dark days … https://www.facebook.com/edward.mosberg
Amon Göth in Krakow’s prison before death sentence and the entry ticket to the prison for Mr. Mosberg.
Jewish Krakow. 3h tour
- Szeroka Street
- Old Syn. [admission 14 PLN]
- Stephan Spielberg’s movie
- Hellen Rubinstein – Queen of cosmetics companies in the World
- Remuh syn. [ticket 10 PLN]
- Famous restaurants
- Wysoka syn. Izaak syn.
- Slaughter house and New Square – the most famous pubs & coffees there …
- Corpus Christi / Beera Meiselsa – the surprising street intersection
- Schindler’s backyard
- Joseph street
Former Ghetto in Krakow. [Podgórze] Podgorze district.
Oscar Schindler’s Enamel Factory.
The best exhibition in Krakow!
The permanent exhibition titled Krakow under Nazi Occupation 1939 – 1945 opened at Oscar Schindler’s Enamel Factory – the new branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow situated at Lipowa 4; is primarily a story about the city and its inhabitants, both Polish and Jewish. It is also a story about Nazi Germans – the occupiers who arrived here on 6 September 1939, brutally disrupting Krakow’s centuries-long history of Polish-Jewish relations. This new exhibition has been created with the use of various means that go beyond the framework of traditional museum exhibitions, such as theatricalization of exhibition space, elements of stage design, multimedia solutions, etc. Krakow’s past has been recreated here in an evocative way in order to give visitors an opportunity to experience history in a direct, almost tangible way. Duration: 1h 30 min – 2h English guide: 260 PLN Tickets: 26 PLN p.p
The Eagle Pharmacy [Apteka pod Orłem] – Must see this place on the “Jewish Krakow”. The former ghetto in Krakow. Tadeusz Pankiewicz, the non-Jewish owner of the Eagle Pharmacy at Zgody Square, stayed in the Ghetto, refusing to leave the Podgórze district like other Poles did. It was only one pharmacy in Ghetto area. The only Aryan witness in the ghetto who could stay there from the beginning to the very end of the ghetto’s existence. He wrote his dark memories from that time, in the moving book “The Krakow Ghetto Pharmacy”. The admission ticket to this small museum costs 14 PLN. Guided tours are recommended before visiting the Schindler Factory.
Plaszow [Płaszów] camp. 2h tour.
The Grey house
The Red house
“Pomorska street” – the Memorial place – the museum – the former Gestapo prison cells, the torture chamber, NKVD and UB prison. The exposition “People of Krakow in Time of Terror of 1939 – 1945 – 1956. The exposition has been divided into three parts: 1 part is devoted to the history of the Silesia House and the activity of the Society for the Protection of Polish Borderlands in the West. 2 part profiles victims of Nazi terror during the German occupation in the years 1939-1945. 3 part is on the period from 1945 to 1956, presenting stories of people of Krakow subjected to repressions by Soviet and Polish Communists. → There are cells with the original, last letters of victims to their families scratched up on the walls in the basements of the Pomorska building. For tourists who want to learn more. Recommended guided tours. The ticket costs 12 PLN.
Memorial Route 1939-2019. 80th ANNIVERSARY OF THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD WAR II – September the 1st 1939 – 2019.
- 1st Part of tour
- Pomorska street – death cells – entrance
- AGH University of Science and Technology
- Main Market Square renamed to Adolf Hitler Platz + Palace under the Rams
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow
- The Prison in the Archaeological Museum – The cells where the worst beasts were kept – Amon Göth – commandant of the Plaszow camp
- Wawel Hill – Wawel Castle under Nazi German occupation
- The arcades on Krakowska street
- Szeroka street – the Jewish main Square before WWII
- Duration 3h
– New Square – so-called ‘Jewish Square’ and a break for lunch 1h – Famous former slaughterhouse for ritual slaughter before the Sabbath: the famous Krakow casseroles, sandwiches, polish style dinner sets, Kebabs, Chaczapurii, and many other food.
- 2nd Part of tour
- The former Ghetto i Podgorze + ‘Apteka’ Pharmacy under Eagle and Schindler’s Factory [entrance].
- We go by bus to Plaszow former labor and extermination camp – We see ‘grey house’, Red house’ and a monument.
- Duration 3h
- TICKETS: There is one ticket for the memory route: 24 PLN per person. Entrance to 3 museums: Pomorska street, ‘Apteka’ Pharmacy under Eagle, Oscar Schindler Factory – reservation in advanced necessary.
Ocaleni – kogo znam. Opowieści ocalałych i ich rodzin. zdjecia. … survivors