The reservation should be sent to the email address: email@example.com
Your visit option is here:
- Auschwitz Birkenau private visit: Kl Auschwitz + Birkenau camp standard 3,5h tours sightseeing with a private local guide. 45 minutes free time after completing the tour of Brzezinka
- Auschwitz Birkenau private tour: Kl Auschwitz + Birkenau camp standard 3,5h tour BUT guided tour from Krakow. Private guide is already accompanying from Krakow. 30 minutes free time after visiting Birkenau. Judenrampe visiting.
- Auschwitz Birkenau private visit: Kl Auschwitz + Birkenau camp – individual guided tours of the museum. Assistant pilot tells the story of the camp during the journey to Auschwitz Birkenau and leads to the entrance of the Auschwitz museum then to Brzezinka. Judenrampe as a additional destination of sightseeing.
- Auschwitz Birkenau private tour: Kl Auschwitz + Birkenau camp 6h study tour. The sightseeing with a local guide in your language. The lunch time after the tour.
- Auschwitz Birkenau private 2 days study tour: Kl Auschwitz camp 6h study tour with lunch in a middle of the tour + Birkenau camp 6h study tour with lunch in a middle of the tour. The sightseeing with a local guide in your language.
- Auschwitz Birkenau group tour with private transport. Kl Auschwitz + Birkenau camp 3,5h standard group tour [max. 30 people in group] with a local guide. 45 minutes of free time after visiting Brzezinka.
- Auschwitz Birkenau economic group trip. KL Auschwitz + Birkenau camp 3,5h standard group tour [max. 30 people in the group] with a local guide
- Auschwitz Birkenau short panoramic tour: KL Auschwitz + Birkenau camp 2,5h standard tour. The sightseeing with a private local guide
- Auschwitz Birkenau camp 3,5h standard tour BUT with your own transportation.
My mission is educate.
It is very difficult to get access to the museum at Auschwitz Birkenau. Departure from Krakow. The museum is under siege for several years. There is a lot of tourist traffic. The museum has become very popular and everyone wants to see this place. The Crowds want to see this place ‘full of pain’ of memory. Auschwitz Group tours are the most popular, but for people who wish a different comfort of visit – I recommend individual trips.
I have been organizing complex trips to the former camp in Oswiecim in many languages for years. I guide an organized groups which want to devote more time and order study tours. Study tours last two days usually and we usually follow an unknown route. Imagine that there are places and people in the world who deny the existence of this place. We educate and remember.
I organize flowers and candles too. For the ceremony.