A comprehensive organisation of trip to Auschwitz Birkenau museum.
Auschwitz private tours with licensed guide.
Various possibilities for private visits in Auschwitz.
All possible languages.
This page helps you to make decision which tour is perfect for you. Options are below. See suggestions and decide.
My name is Anita.
Email to contact me: email@example.com
Mobile to call me: 0048602388200
Individual tours to Auschwitz from Krakow in many different languages:
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Hungarian, Croatian, Romanian, Turkish, Greek, Portuguese, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic and many other languages.
We organize very private, individual tours to Auschwitz from Krakow and not only.
The private licensed guide in the museum in your language is provided
We adjust the visiting hours.
The regular tour takes 3,5 hours.
We provide private licensed and insured transport by minivan or bus to/from Auschwitz Birkenau.
The journey takes 6-7 hours.
The meeting point in the accommodation place in Krakow.
We display a movie about the camp liberation during the journey to the camp and a movie about camp experiments which took place in Auschwitz Birkenau during the journey back. If you wish.
The study tour takes 6-8 hours or 2 days even.
You will find more options below.
The price is on request because we make tours prepared for specific number of people, requests and requirements.
The reservation should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your visit option is here:
- Auschwitz Birkenau private visit: Kl Auschwitz + Birkenau camp standard 3,5h tours sightseeing with a private local guide. 45 minutes free time after completing the tour of Brzezinka
- Auschwitz Birkenau private tour: Kl Auschwitz + Birkenau camp standard 3,5h tour BUT guided tour from Krakow. Private guide is already accompanying from Krakow. 30 minutes free time after visiting Birkenau. Judenrampe visiting.
- Auschwitz Birkenau private visit: Kl Auschwitz + Birkenau camp – individual guided tours of the museum. Assistant pilot tells the story of the camp during the journey to Auschwitz Birkenau and leads to the entrance of the Auschwitz museum then to Brzezinka. Judenrampe as a additional destination of sightseeing.
- Auschwitz Birkenau private tour: Kl Auschwitz + Birkenau camp 6h study tour. The sightseeing with a local guide in your language. The lunch time after the tour.
- Auschwitz Birkenau private 2 days study tour: Kl Auschwitz camp 6h study tour with lunch in a middle of the tour + Birkenau camp 6h study tour with lunch in a middle of the tour. The sightseeing with a local guide in your language.
- Auschwitz Birkenau group tour with private transport. Kl Auschwitz + Birkenau camp 3,5h standard group tour [max. 30 people in group] with a local guide. 45 minutes of free time after visiting Brzezinka.
- Auschwitz Birkenau economic group trip. KL Auschwitz + Birkenau camp 3,5h standard group tour [max. 30 people in the group] with a local guide
- Auschwitz Birkenau short panoramic tour: KL Auschwitz + Birkenau camp 2,5h standard tour. The sightseeing with a private local guide
- Auschwitz Birkenau camp 3,5h standard tour BUT with your own transportation.
My mission is to educate.
It is very difficult to get access to the museum at Auschwitz Birkenau. Departure from Krakow. The museum is under siege for several years. There is a lot of tourist traffic. The museum has become very popular and everyone wants to see this place. The Crowds want to see this place ‘full of pain’ of memory. Auschwitz Group tours are the most popular, but for people who wish a different comfort of visit – I recommend individual trips.
I have been organizing complex trips to the former camp in Oswiecim in many languages for years. I guide organized groups which want to devote more time and order study tours. Study tours last two days usually and we usually follow an unknown route. Imagine that there are places and people in the world who deny the existence of this place. We educate and remember.
I organize flowers and candles too. For the ceremony.
27th of January. On this day in 1945, Soviet soldiers liberated Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi concentration and extermination camp. When Soviet soldiers arrived at Auschwitz, they found several thousand emaciated survivors and the smouldering remains of the gas chambers and crematoria after the Nazis had attempted to destroy evidence of their crimes. Approximately 1.1 million men, women and children were murdered at Auschwitz-Birkenau, and over 90% of them were Jewish. Today, we commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day on the anniversary of the liberation of this camp. We remember all the victims of the Holocaust and Nazi persecution of other groups, and those killed in subsequent genocides in Cambodia, Rwanda, Bosnia and Darfur.
In August 1940, the first crematorium furnace was put into operation in the Auschwitz Birkenau camp to incinerate the bodies of murdered prisoners. From then on, the Germans constantly needed the work of other inmates to remove the traces of the mass murder in Auschwitz Birkenau. This is how one of the most terrible institutions in the history of the extermination site was created: the Sonderkommando.
Initially, only a few Polish prisoners worked in Auschwitz, on the crematorium furnace. They were referred to as “smokers”. They were not isolated from the rest of the unfortunates sent to Auschwitz. They were even allowed to send and receive letters.
The situation changed when the Auschwitz Birkenau concentration camp, initially intended primarily for Poles, was transformed into a death factory for the extermination of Jews and other groups. In April 1942, a permanent group of prisoners, “Sonderkommando”, was organized. The Germans chose mainly Jewish young, strong men from 20 to 30 years of age. The only task in the Auschwitz Birkenau camp was to help in the mass murder action. They were supposed to operate gas chambers, dig mass graves, and, after opening four large crematoria, incinerate the bodies of victims of German crimes. The group was isolated from the rest of the Auschwitz Birkenau camp. They had their own quarters behind the wall. The members of the Sonderkommando could count on better food and access to a washroom and cleaning products. SS men also allowed them to take personal belongings left by the victims of the murders in the cutting rooms of the crematoria for their own needs. Unfortunately, after a period of about three months, the groups were also liquidated to hide the terrible truth about Auschwitz Birkenau.
The first commando in Auschwitz numbered 80 people, all of them were gassed in August 1942. The second group, consisting of 150 people, was killed in December. “They also drank and gave vodka to the prisoners of this team. When the prisoners were drunk, the room was closed and cyclone B gas was thrown through the window, killing them, ”an SS doctor testifying in the post-war trial described in one of the Sonderkommando exterminations.
The work of the Sonderkommando in Auschwitz Birkenau consisted of 4 phases:
transporting people to the gas chamber
assisting in undressing, then fifteen minutes for a cigarette and a sip of vodka
pulling out the corpses. A haircut, a tooth extraction, a corpse search. Then loading the bodies on cars and carrying them to the pits.
BURNING THE BODIES.