Anita Poland Tour Guide info – offers the organization of trips organized deep into Poland. We visit interesting places related to the theme of an organized trip. We provide guide care throughout the entire trip. Admission tickets are provided. We organize transport. We reserve the hotel and meals. All my trips are checked personally. I organize trips for groups of friends, families, individual and for organized groups.
You have a list of trips below or send me your proposition:
Email to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile to call me. My name is Anita. 0048 602 388 200
1. TREASURES of POLAND
- Warsaw private tour – the capital of Poland
- Malbork – one of the biggest castles in the world
- Gdańsk – the amber city
- Toruń – the city of Nicolaus Copernicus
- Wrocław – Książ – the mysterious Książ Castle
- Swidnica – the Church of Peace in Świdnica
- Auschwitz private tour
- Krakow private tour – the Kings city
- Wieliczka – Salt Mine
- Zakopane – the winter capital of Poland
- Częstochowa – Black Madonna painting. Jasna Gora monastery
- back to Warsaw….
2. POLAND in 7-10 DAYS
WARSZAWA private tour – GDANSK – WROCLAW – KRAKOW private tour. Krakow to Auschwitz private tour. Wieliczka Salt Mine. Zakopane Tatra mountain
3. CHRISTIAN PILGRIMAGE
- Warsaw – e.g Blessed Jerzy Popiełuszko was a Polish Roman Catholic priest, who became associated with the opposition Solidarity trade union in communist Poland. He was murdered in 1984 by three agents of Security Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, who were shortly thereafter tried and convicted of the murder.
- Plock [Płock]
- Torun [Toruń]
- Lichen [Licheń]
- Gniezno – the first Capital of Poland
- Krakow private tour
Krakow: John Paul II traces. Krakow called “Another Rome” tour.
- To Wadowice JPII home.
- To Kalwaria Zebrzydowska.
- To Divine Mercy [Łagiewniki]
- John Paul II Sanctuary
- To Niegowić – Karol Wojtyła, then as a vicar, held his first priesthood in it. In the church chapel there is a symbolic grave of John Paul II which is a copy of the real one in the Vatican.
4. WORLD WAR II
- GDANSK – Westerplatte – Malbork – Lidzbark Warminski – Wolf’s Lair
- POZNAN – Miedzyrzecze
- WROCLAW – Riese Complex
- KRAKOW to Auschwitz private tour
- WARSZAWA – Treblinka
5. JEWISH HISTORY TOUR
- Warsaw [Jewish Warsaw] – Treblinka [extermination camp]
- from Łódź to Auschwitz private tour
- Krakow private tour [Kazimierz district. Former Ghetto. O.Schindler’s factory]
- Łańcut – Sandomierz
- Lublin – Kazimierz Dolny
- Otwock and back to Warsaw…