Visit Wroclaw with a guide.
Standard sightseeing of Wroclaw. We provide private guided tours in the language of your choice. Duration is 3 hours. You will discover the most characteristic places in the city, during the tour. Wroclaw is a unique city in Poland. It stands out among Polish cities. Wroclaw’s complicated history will become closer to you, because I know how to lead through historical complexities. Make it a journey with an adventure. We will also play a game called “Find Wroclaw Dwarfs”.
- Old Town Hall and pillory
- Salt square
- St. Isabella’s church
- The former butcher’s street – Old stalls
- The former prison
- University of Wroclaw
- The Ossolineum Institute – for books lovers
- The historic paths
- Covered Market (a moment for you – shopping for souvenirs and more)
- The Sand Island and bridge
- Tumski Bridge – “Lovers’ Bridge”
- Cathedral (admission free up to 10 people) and other churches for those interested