Individual tours to Auschwitz from Krakow.
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Hungarian, Croatian, Romanian, Turkish, Greek, Portuguese, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic and many other languages.
- We organize very private, individual tours to Auschwitz from Krakow.
- We book licensed guide in the museum in your language.
- We adjust the visiting hours.
- We provide private licensed and insured transport by mini van or bus to/from Auschwitz Birkenau.
- The meeting point in the accommodation place in Krakow.
- We display a movie about the camp liberation during the journey and a movie about camp experiments during the journey back. If you wish.
- The journey takes 6-7 hours. The regular tour takes 3,5h. The study tour takes 6-8 hours or 2 days even.
- The price is on request because make tours prepared for specific number of people and requirements.
- The tips: the exposition where the survivor Primo Levi described in his book.
Ticket’s reservation should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
It is very difficult to get access to the museum at Auschwitz Birkenau. Departure from Krakow. The museum is under siege for several years. There is a lot of tourist traffic. The museum has become very popular and everyone wants to see this place. The Crowds want to see this place ‘full of pain’ of memory. Auschwitz Group tours are the most popular, but for people who wish a different comfort of visit – I recommend individual trips. I have been organizing compex trips to the former camp in Oswiecim in many languages for years. I guide an organized groups which want to devote more time and order study tours. Study tours last two days usually and we usually follow an unknown route. Imagine that there are places and people in the world who deny the existence of this place. We educate and remember. I organize flowers and candles too.